why get thinner when you can get more dinner
Imagine if Breaking Bad was set in Canada or the UK or Australia. Walt discovers he has lung cancer, is promptly treated at no cost and discharged with no financial burden apart from $20 in subsidised prescriptions. The end.
hmm. it’s almost as if Breaking Bad might have been trying to say something. Who knows, though
"i can’t eat that, i’ll get fat"
"i can’t sleep in late today i have to do work"
"no i can’t watch a whole season in one go that’s lazy"
The great mysteries of Shameless:
• The timeline
• How many Milkovich brothers and cousins there are
• What Linda, Ethel, and Molly are up to these days
• Why Terry keeps getting paroled
• How a full term pregnancy can last anywhere from 4 to 12 months
• Why the layout of the Milkovich house spontaneously changed
• How Frank shot to the top of a transplant list he was never on
• What happened to the Milkovich mom
• How Ian’s orange-lined coat still fits him